[wp-testers] CMS features/Shoutbox

Mike mck9235 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 02:30:58 GMT 2005

Exactly,  Rich hit it on the head.

WordPress does what it does, and it does it well by making it powerful for
experts and easy for beginnners.  If they started bloating it, chances are
the quality wouldn't be as good.

Plugins are quick to install, due to WordPress focus on making the plugin
system simple ;), and can do tons of stuff using WordPress functions and
data.

On 11/27/05, Rick Beckman <rick.beckman at gmail.com> wrote:

> There are plugins available to do such things; I'm not sure what the
> odds of them ever being added to the core are, though. It seems the
> guys would much prefer to make a rock-hard blogging platform without
> worrying about the extra features that plugins do so well.
>
> --
> Rick
>
> On 11/27/05, Rajat <raasm007 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can a CMS like features be installed in Wordpress ? Moroever can a
> > shoutbox be installed ?
> >

> --
> Rick Beckman
> www.Beckman-Ministries.com