[wp-testers] Strange behaviour for latest night build

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 09:38:09 GMT 2005

I'm having the same issue. I can't remember what revision started this
(sorry), but it's something related to permalinks. If I use the default
setting (no permalinks at all) all my posts appear again under Manage
tab. I installed Ryan Boren's Dump Environment plugin and saw these
strange query strings under Manage tab:

WP Query String:
name=edit.php&category_name=wp-admin&posts_per_page=15&posts_per_archive_page=-1&what_to_show=posts
WP_Query Query String:
name=edit.php&category_name=wp-admin&posts_per_page=15&posts_per_archive_page=-1&what_to_show=posts

This category_name=wp-admin sounds wrong, but I'm no coder at all and
don´t know how to find more clues.

Maira