[wp-testers] Beta 2 and permalink structure

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 15:46:55 GMT 2005

Yes it was David sorry ;-)

What I wrote was not a technical explaination( important note) juts the way
I ended in a working 2.0b2 updated install (I don't know if it is of any
importance but I use Wp-Cache) using the not-very-scientifical-but-working
try-fail-try something else approach ...

Without copying as I posted the old rewrite rules for UTW, the permalink
doesn't work on my install

Luc