[wp-testers] Beta 2 and permalink structure

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 14:17:41 GMT 2005

Doug,

Yes it makes sens, and after control it works.. but only for WP managed
page.
There is a urgent need to communicate strongly on this feature with plug in
developpers;
I use Ultimate tag warrior that uses rewrite ruiles and doesn't work anymore
with the new htaccess
I use fAlbum (a plug in that allows a local copy of a flickr account) that
doesn't work anymore.

Perhaps this new way of managing htaccess micht be optional ?

Luc