[wp-testers] Allowed memory size exhausted

Dan Coulter dan at dancoulter.com
Thu Nov 24 23:53:17 GMT 2005

On 11/24/05, Les Bessant <les at lcb.me.uk> wrote:

> As far as I can tell, the advice seems to be setting limits in php.iniwhere
> you have access to it, otherwise in .htaccess
>
> php_value memory_limit [new memory limit]

This is fine as long as your host allows it.  Some hosts may have setup PHP
so that you can't do it and other hosts might not see this as a very
friendly thing for you to do.  Just be sure not to do anything that's gonna
make your host angry at you (or be against your TOS).

--
Dan Coulter
http://www.dancoulter.com/

Hey, I got nothing to do today but smile
-Simon and Garfunkel