[wp-testers] wp-includes/cache ??

Mike Kelly mck9235 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:22:36 GMT 2005

I agree with Podz, as someone already said, the speed difference is
minimal.  I think it's a cool feature, and can be handy, but should be left
off by default.  It could be an option in the options panel of the acp
though, and in there a warning that it's relatively advanced and you must
give write permissions to the directory.