[wp-testers] wp-includes/cache ??

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Nov 23 18:20:24 GMT 2005

David House wrote:
> On 23/11/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
>> Cue support forum questions .... can we have something in admin about
>> this please ?
>
> Most of the time this shouldn't be a problem. As the folder is created
> by WordPress itself it should have the right permissions. I think a
> codex page should suffice.

We dop get questions about the behaviour of wp on install in that it
creates a new theme based on the name - something i still fail to
understand, but whatever - so testing this on many platforms would be
very very useful.

On a regular blog, of how much value is this cache behaviour ? At what
level of hits does it become something postively useful as opposed to
something bolted on ?

P.