[wp-testers] Dump Environment

Mani Monajjemi mani.monajjemi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 07:53:31 GMT 2005

Good Idea Mr. Boren ,  It would will help debugging ...

But Isn't it possible to implement debugging log creator into wordpress? It
the site admin can turn ir on/off/error-triggered , The system creates some
log files and the admin can submit it to wordpress with XMLRPC,  It can also
be used as a Trac Ticket creator based on log file ...

any idea?

On 11/22/05, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:

> If you are having permalink troubles, the following plugin will provide
> some information that will help us with debugging.  It dumps a lot of
> noise to your footer.  Activate it, visit your front page, save the page
> source, and then send the source to me. You might also want to visit a
> post permalink page and send that along as well.  Deactivate the plugin
> when finished.
>
> Ryan

Mani Monajjemi
www.manionline.org