[wp-testers] Images again.

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue Nov 22 21:10:19 GMT 2005

Andy Skelton wrote:
> Podz, you can unlink the image. Select it and use the button in the
> toolbar or use accesskey s.

As I said to Owen in #wordpress, this behaviour seems wrong.

If I just want to have a picture in my post, why is there an assumption
that I want it linked ? The code is making an assumption for me, it is
doing something without asking. There I have to undo what it does in
order to get the behaviour I want, rather than doing something to get
the behaviour I want.

If I wanted to link an image, I would expect an extra step.

If I did not want a linked image, I would not expect to have to make an
extra step.

P.