[wp-testers] Images again.

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 18:34:13 GMT 2005

On 11/22/05, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
> Upload an image.
> Click on the image, select Thumbnail.
> Drag image to post
>
> Upload another image
> Click on image, select the Page option
> Drag Image to post
>
> Publish
>
> If I click on the title, I see what I expect from 1.5.2 - the full post.
> If I click either image I get taken to a page with just that image, and
> above that is a link back to the single post.
>
> How would I just upload an image. Not a clickable image, not a link,
> just an image ? What I describe above seems .. odd.

That sounds like something related to the whole making everything a
post concept where any uploaded media was going to be encapsulated in
a post, hence I believe to just upload an image and link to it you
would ahve to do it outside of the new functionality.

Talking of such things wasn't the plan to add support for most common
multimedia formats in the upload functionality for this release?  It
seems a lot of the things that were being discussed on the lists
haven't completely made it in to the beta but isn't the beta supposed
to be feature complete?

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge