[wp-testers] "Categories"

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:26:30 GMT 2005

Well, I always used to do one file per folder (hate extensions in addresses)
;).

The general consensus seems that categories should remain more-or-less as is
and tags should be added, though seperate from categories.

And I agree that both could exist happily together. And that a system of
both would be ideal. Still, I stand by my point: look at Flickr's sets and
tags: each image can only exist in one set. Because of the free-form nature
of categories, they are closer to tags.

-Sean Hayford O'Leary