[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 9, Issue 41

Colin Frame cframe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:29:24 GMT 2005

I would agree on the tags + cats point, I've been holding off tagging
up my posts with an external plugin incase 1.6/2.0 included tagging
out of the box and would be incompatible with the plugin.

Looking at the way 2.0 seems to be these days it doesn't seem like it
would be too hard to add in tagging support out of the box, as it were.

Of course, all this is imho...

c.

On 22 Nov 2005, at 12:37, Ajay D'Souza wrote:

> Re: Categories.
>
> I think the idea of having both categories and tags is ideal.
> I can have a limited list of categories and my posts can be filed
> into particular categories.
>
> Simultaneously I can tag certain posts based on the information in
> them. Thereby I can have many tags but limited categories, causing
> lesser confusion to the user and not an ever increasing site
> structure.
>
> Just my 2 cents.
>
> Ajay

<snip>