[wp-testers] "Categories"

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Tue Nov 22 09:46:26 GMT 2005

It might make more sense than having categories *and* tags, but personally
the "traditional"[1] directory/file structure is something I've spent so
much time with that changing to something more "flexible" or "free-form" or
whatever it is that tags are supposed to be would be a major effort.

But if you're just talking about changing a label, I don't have a problem...

[1] Is it a sign of old age when you wince when something that's only a few
decades old is "traditional"?

Les Bessant les at lcb.me.uk
Losing it[1] - http://lcb.me.uk/