[wp-testers] Dash board menu and db issue

solarpunk at fusionrain.com solarpunk at fusionrain.com
Mon Nov 21 20:40:43 GMT 2005

Hello,

i posted before regarding this. i have look around in the beta forum of wordpress.org to see if someone
had the same issue i do. basically the menu link is not showing in the admin section. i ran upgrade.php and
turn off the plugins but no luck. Also there is the issue i got with the DB which it seen someone posted in
the wordpress.org forum, and it is the same as mine. if anyone is willing to give me hand of the list let me
know.

the DB error is:
WordPress database error: [Unknown column 'user_idmode' in 'field list']
SELECT user_idmode, user_nickname, user_login, user_firstname, user_lastname FROM wp_users WHERE ID
= '9'

thanks
victor