[wp-testers] Textpattern Import

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Mon Nov 21 07:51:20 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-20 at 21:08 -0500, Aaron Brazell wrote:
> Curious to know if a Textpattern import path is being worked on.  I know
> there used to be an import script.  If not, I might put my hand to it since
> I have a Textpattern blog I'm looking to port to WP.

We still have wp-admin/import-textpattern.php.  That's an old style
importer that needs to be upgraded to use the new plugin framework and
the latest API.   If you want to update it, you can look at
wp-admin/import/rss.php and wp-admin/import/blogger.php for guidance.  I
can answer any questions.

Ryan