[wp-testers] Error with WYSIWYG/Build 3104

Sean Hayford O'Leary hayfordoleary at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:51:17 GMT 2005

Oh, yeah, sorry I didn't write in about this. After upgrading to WP
2.0beta, the problem was resolved.

One feature, though, that still doesn't work is dragging images in with
Internet Explorer. I assume this is IE's fault, but I know of no other ways
to insert images (short of finding the URI of the image and inserting it
with TinyMCE's native image function).