[wp-testers] de-/activate Some Plugins at once

Mike Kelly mck9235 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 15:58:08 GMT 2005

That would indeed make it a lot easier, especially for testing purposes, and
I'm sure its a functionality that wouldn't be to hard to build in.

The feature would be nice, but I don't think it would be that useful, as I
know that I rarely deactivate or activate multiple plug ins.
Still, no objections to it.
-Mike