[wp-testers] de-/activate Some Plugins at once

Karl Karzelek karl at karzelek.com
Sun Nov 20 15:10:18 GMT 2005

For testing purpose I had to activate and to deactive many of plugins today.
But I find it time consuming to click on each plugin and than wait until it's
activated (ok, the new plugin manager in 2.0 makes it faster, but
nonetheless) until I can de-/activate the next one. Why can't it be done like
in the link manager with the checkboxes? So I could check some plugins at
once and than activate or deactivate them all at once.

Just an idea.

--

Blog >> http://karl.karzelek.com/xrossblog

PGP >> http://karl.karzelek.com/pgp.htm