[wp-testers] Beta 1 Live

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Sat Nov 19 10:35:13 GMT 2005

It's been a while since I tried it so this seemed liked a good time.

(1) I seem to be having problems with the editing toolbar using a Mac.

Using Omniweb (my preferred browser) it does not appear at all.
The same with using Safari (latest version).
It appears in Firefox but the create link buttons are disabled. (I
don't much like using Firefox because it doesn't spellcheck as  type!)

Do I need to do anything to get this bar to work please?

(2) Using Omniweb again, every time I select 'Write' I get an
immediate dialog box with the message: 'Please select a JPG, PNG or
GIF file.' Didn't get this in other browsers though.

Thanks
ANDY
www.yellowswordfish.com