[wp-testers] Quote?

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 22:12:30 GMT 2005

All due respect, Owen, but semantics _do_ matter.  The default theme
outputs blockquotes styled with quotes.  If the WYSIWYG editor is
outputting <blockquote>, then newbies will start asking "Why are my
indents all showing up with quote marks?" in the fora.

I think that those on the design/implementation side of things MUST be
pedantic and think through their actions, lest they incur all manner
of unforseen consequences down the line.

My $2/100.

-Doug Stewart