[wp-testers] Deleting Categories

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 21:08:51 GMT 2005

Yes, I thought about it. However, deleting a category involves
removing ALL of the related posts from that category. There could be a
js confirm dialog to warn the user of that danger.  Ideally the dialog
should inform the user of the number of posts in that category so the
decision is never made uninformed.

Andy Skelton
http://andy.wordpress.com