[wp-testers] Quote?

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Nov 17 20:38:24 GMT 2005

But when do you really use tab in a blogging situation? I write for news
sites, my own blog, friends blogs, the local NZ info tech, and I have
never had to use a tabular indent for anything. I always use bullet points.

-Dan

ps - I'm not a coder, just a WP advocate and a usability fiend. I run a
company that setup wordpress sites for clients and make custom wordpress
plugins. We do other stuff as well but I thought I would introduce
myself and stay on topic :))

good work friends!!!