[wp-testers] Quote?

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:54:29 GMT 2005

On 11/16/05, Shelby Denike <shelby at fauxzen.com> wrote:
> hmm well that does it, but really a quote button should be added like
> in 1.5.  I really hope that is in the works

Yeah, like Andy said - the "indent" is the new "quote" button. The
purpose of WYSIWYG is to make it easier for folks who've never touched
HTML before but are perfectly comfortable in a word processor style
environment such as MS Word. If you fire up your office software, I
guarantee you'll not find a "blockquote" button, but instead a
"Indent" one.

If you want to go back old school, you'll have to turn off the WYSIWYG
in your Options panel.

Justin Moore
aka wantmoore