[wp-testers] $category->category_count > not up to date !

Kishore Balakrishnan bekishore at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 05:32:19 GMT 2005

I did an svn up and ran upgrade.php just now
and error is not resolved.
see http://www.kishore.org/blog/ - I expect more categories and
"Uncategorised" should not be shown as there are no posts

version.php contains
..
$wp_version = '1.6-ALPHA-2-still-dont-use';
$wp_db_version = 3092;
..

What else needs to be done ?