[wp-testers] "In more or less words: something's broken."

ttate at calpoly.edu ttate at calpoly.edu
Tue Nov 15 22:37:30 GMT 2005

I was updating some template files through the admin interface on my 1.5.2 installation of WordPress (hosted by Bluehost.com) and now I can't access the site (http://www.ohgoditburns.net). All I get is the following wonderfully helpful error message:

"In more or less words: something's broken."

when I try to visit any WordPress page (wp-admin included).

I can't find any mention of this problem through Google or the codex. Any ideas as to what's going on here?

-Tyson