[wp-testers] New posts resulting in 404 errors

Christian Mohn h0bbel at p0ggel.org
Mon Nov 14 20:54:33 GMT 2005

I've had, what seemingly was, problems with new posts appearing on the front
page, but if someone followed the permalink it resulted in a 404. Earlier
today Matt tried debugging it remotely, but I'm not sure if he ever reached
a conclusion.

We did determine that posts didn't appear correctly until 1h had passed
since post time. That corresponds well with my timezone setting of '1'.
I had a look at http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/1879 and patched
classes.php manually and now everything works as expected again

Christian Mohn aka h0bbel