[wp-testers] Error 500

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 11:44:11 GMT 2005

On 11/14/05, Ryan Boren <ryan at boren.nu> wrote:
> Podz wrote:
>
> >Thanks !
> >define('DISABLE_CACHE', true);
> >returned my test site to normal.
> >

> Were you seeing segmentation faults in the logs?  That could be because
> of stack overflow due to inifinite recursion.  I fixed a recursion bug
> in some category traveral code a few days ago, but there could be some
> others lurking.
>
> Ryan

Nope, nothing in the logs except "Premature end of script" and a nice
corefile dumped in the directory.  This clears up when 1) disabling
caching entirely or 2) clearing the /wp-content/cache directory but
then, just as Podz has pointed out, if option #2 is pursued, the
segfaults show up again in roughly another 24 hours.

-Doug Stewart