[wp-testers] plugin manager

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 02:17:58 GMT 2005

Its still in development, although much more of the Alchemy (client
side) work is done, we're definately hoping to have this finished up
by the time 1.6 is released, even more hopefully by the time there's
the code freeze on the 1.6 base have a semi-public alpha/beta test,
and we'll keep everyone updated.

On 11/10/05, Vazz <vladzaharia at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm waiting for it but I haven't heard anything new about it. =/
>

> On 11/10/05, Dan Milward <dan at instinct.co.nz > wrote:
> > Has anybody seen the proposed Elixir plugin manager:
> > http://scroll.wp-elixir.com/category/elixir/
> >
> > I think this type functionality should be core, I think its more
> > important then being able to customize your blog header (even though
> > that is kinda cool). Dr Dave's plugin manager was one of the most
> > innovative things I've ever seen (in the past two years) and I think
> > expandability is very important.
> >
> > I was day dreaming yesterday thinking how cool it would be if you could
> > scroll through all the WP themes at the wordpress site
> > (http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/)
> >
> > Has anybody thought about this, is it in the road map at all?
> >
> > Yoikes! Time to goto work!
> >
> > -Dan
> >
> > Andy Skelton wrote:

> > > I've wanted that, too. Maybe I'll go ahead and make the whole bar the
> > > target. Stay tuned.

> > > Good catch. Stay tuned.

> > > Thanks!

> please ? :)
> > >>

> > > Now you're pushing your luck! :-P Maybe somebody wants to write a
> > > plugin to insert some CSS computed from a chosen color.
> > >
> > > Andy Skelton
> > > http://andy.wordpress.com

--Robert Deaton
http://somethingunpredictable.com