[wp-testers] plugin manager

Dan Milward dan at instinct.co.nz
Thu Nov 10 22:29:39 GMT 2005

Has anybody seen the proposed Elixir plugin manager:
http://scroll.wp-elixir.com/category/elixir/

I think this type functionality should be core, I think its more
important then being able to customize your blog header (even though
that is kinda cool). Dr Dave's plugin manager was one of the most
innovative things I've ever seen (in the past two years) and I think
expandability is very important.

I was day dreaming yesterday thinking how cool it would be if you could
scroll through all the WP themes at the wordpress site
(http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/)

Has anybody thought about this, is it in the road map at all?

Yoikes! Time to goto work!

-Dan