[wp-testers] Boxes and crosses

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Thu Nov 10 21:49:33 GMT 2005

Two suggestions:
1. Could the + to toggle the state of the boxes on the Write screen be
made bigger ? My guess is that people will spend more time doing the
open/close than they will moving them and it's a very small target. I
know their state is remembered.

2. When the rich editor is off, the quicktags are demoted to the bottom
of the textarea. Could they not go back where they were ?

And the write screen looks a lot better - much tighter. Not a fan of
blue though - can we have a colour picker for that too please ? :)

P.