[wp-testers] import-blogger.php

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Tue Nov 8 18:34:19 GMT 2005

Because I do not have a Blogger blog (and never have), I don't know for how
long, or why, the Blogger import script no longer works. I just got done
telling someone on another blog who was complaining that WordPress did not
have a Blogger import mechanism that they are wrong and that the import
script is at wp-admin/import-blogger.php. After downloading the latest SVN
updates and looking at the log files, I notice that Rev 3010 removes
import-blogger.php because it is "Not used anymore.".

how long has that been? Any reason why it doesn't work? Is it coming back in
a new and improved form?

Aaron Brazell
Editor/Writer
http://www.technosailor.com