[wp-testers] Poor subjects in wp-testers list (plus patch submission question)

michael at followingedge.com michael at followingedge.com
Fri May 20 15:18:08 GMT 2005

I hate to compound the problem by adding an off-topic (or at least
meta-topic) message, but I've noticed that every message in the last 3 days
has had the topic "1.5.1.1 testing". Since current (SVN) version testing is
mostly the understood topic of this list, it would make it easier to follow
this list and specific threads if list members changed the subject to match
the specific bug or issue when replying to a general message to discuss a
specific topic.

With the goal of posting something relevant to the list...

Is there a procedure for having a patch considered beyond reporting an
issue to Mosquitto and uploading a patch? I submitted my first WordPress
patch earlier this week <http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1372>
regarding easier installation for SSL (https) sites. I expect that there is
always a delay in consideration of new "minor" severity patches (especially
with the public release this week), but wanted to make sure I was following
the proper procedure.

-Michael
 michael at followingedge.com
 http://followingedge.com/