[wp-testers] 1.5.1.1 testing

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Tue May 17 20:36:43 GMT 2005

Ryan Boren wrote:
  > The big thing is feeds, which you've already tested.  Paging could also
> use some shaking, especially if you're in a CGI environment.  Test the
> next/previous page links for your home page and archive pages as well as
> for Manage->Posts.
No CGI here, but paging is fine from/to home page and in manage>posts -
tested aboout 10 pages each way.
I'm using Nick's archives so I've not tested there yet.

> Also, some fixes for incoming pingbacks went in for bug 1324.
> Please test incoming pingbacks, especially if you use cruft-free links.
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1324
I'm able to ping my blog from my server and another and t/b's also work.

> If anyone has input on bug 1379, please add a note.  I can't reproduce
> it.
> http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1379
Now this I have seen once recently but I can't remember where ...... or
how I fixed it.

P.