[wp-testers] 1.5.1.1 testing

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Tue May 17 19:24:46 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 17:45 +0100, Podz wrote:
> I've updated to whatever was in svn an hour ago.
> Feeds validate, nothing appears broken so far but is there anything
> you'd like pushing / fiddling with / trying to break etc ?

Look at the 1.5.1.1 changelog and test those bugs.

http://mosquito.wordpress.org/changelog_page.php

The big thing is feeds, which you've already tested.  Paging could also
use some shaking, especially if you're in a CGI environment.  Test the
next/previous page links for your home page and archive pages as well as
for Manage->Posts.

Also, some fixes for incoming pingbacks went in for bug 1324.
Please test incoming pingbacks, especially if you use cruft-free links.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1324

If anyone has input on bug 1379, please add a note.  I can't reproduce
it.
http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1379

Ryan