[wp-testers] 1.5.1.1 testing

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Mon May 16 17:11:35 GMT 2005

Using wp-admin/categories, the function <?php
wp_list_cats('sort_column=name&optioncount=1'); ?> in my sidebar and the
wp-stats.php plugin from gamerZ, I see only one discrepancy with 1248
posts across 28 cats.
Chatter - the default - shows 6 more posts.
/categories says 280
the other two say 274
I have 4 drafts.

P.