[wp-testers] Simpleviewer flash) and 1.5.1 alpha

Abhay Kumar aranis at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:03:00 GMT 2005

On 5/2/05, Luc Saint-Elie <lstelie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Did someone succeed in integrating simple viewer (
> http://www.airtightinteractive.com/simpleviewer/ ) in a page for 1.5.1
> alpha ?
>
> I tried but the flash player fails to find the xml file describing the
> pictures

Just to be sure, I'm assuming you did run the build script so that the xml
file is built, correct? Also the structure of the files need to be the same
as they require it. The swf looks for an xml file in the same directory as
itself.

In any case, it doesn't seem to be something related to WordPress itself and
rather more related to SimpleViewer. It would make more sense to check a faq
or a forum for that software.

Cheers,

Raj