[wp-testers] Upgrading.

Brad Dougherty bdougherty at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 05:56:52 GMT 2005

I'm not sure if this is exactly what you meant, but I think it would
be a good idea to get rid of the seperate upgrade script and include
all of it in the install script. So whether you are doing a new
installation or an upgrade, all you have to do is run one script and
everything is done for you. (or, rather, it walks you through what you
need to do)