[wp-testers] Functions.php

Kimmo Suominen kim at tac.nyc.ny.us
Wed Mar 23 12:23:27 GMT 2005

Hi Craig!

That code is commented out, so it is not used, and should not be causing
any trouble.

If you are pointing this out to have the code removed, I'd vote for
keeping it.  It was very helpful to find the debugging code already
there when working on http://mosquito.wordpress.org/view.php?id=1085

If you are pointing this out to have it refactored to be controllable
by a central "debugging" checkbox in the admin interface, then that
would be nice (but not critical, at least not to me).

Cheers,
+ Kim
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>