[wp-testers] Request for get_themes() additional functionality

Aaron Brazell aaron at technosailor.com
Tue Mar 22 03:26:10 GMT 2005

Hey Devs.

Just a request. I would love to have some added functionality to the
get_themes() function. Namely, I'd love it if you could pass an optional
array argument including/excluding specific themes. Example for usage
benefit would be for the all too common theme switcher to have an optional
exclude array of default and classic to omit these two themes from the theme
switcher. Of course, I have my own reasons for wanting this and can easily
implement it. I can just see the benefit of the added functionality across
the board.

Thanks!

Aaron Brazell____________

Editor, Technosailor.com