[wp-testers] March 19th Plugins

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Mar 20 22:47:18 GMT 2005

Aaron Brazell wrote:

>I suppose, but I have quite a few plugins in my plugins folder and not all
>of them I use (I know bad organizing habits). I don't remember always which
>ones I'm using. I imagine I'm not the only guy like me.

That's an excellent point.  I eventually had to make a "not using"
folder in my plugins subfolder so I could keep all the straight!  At one
time, I had over 30 plugins active, and 10 inactive.  I've since
condensed a lot of the small plugins into a bigger "misc.php" plugin,
but for people with a lot of plugins, this will be a  pain in the butt.