[wp-testers] March 19th Plugins

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 09:31:25 GMT 2005

At 18:06 -0500 19/03/05, Aaron Brazell wrote:
>The March 19th Nightly deactivated all of my plugins. Stopped my
>heart for a moment until I figured out what was going on.

Same thing here (and I thought it was a good/safe idea , forcing user
to reactivate plug ins will highlight plug in compatibility problem
if any arises)

By the way, I use mdtw recent-comments.php plug in (
http://dev.wp-plugins.org/browser/recent-comments/  ) and realized
that it doesn't fetch for comments attached to pages.

In order to fix that  at the end of the first line of $request

WHERE post_status = 'publish'
by
WHERE (post_status = 'publish' OR post_status = 'static')

Hope this helps

Luc