[wp-testers] Re: wp-testers Digest, Vol 1, Issue 13

T. M. Tracy tmtracy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 21:21:49 GMT 2005

I have been having a large problem with when I click on manage and
click on unaproove comment then I get this
==
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /wp-admin/admin-header.php:8) in /wp-admin/post.php
on line 569
==

I have looked over the files mentioned, and more,  looking for
whitespace before and after <?php and ?> and can not find anything.

When I modify post.php from
==
case 'unapprovecomment':

require_once('./admin-header.php');

check_admin_referer();
==

and change it to
==
case 'unapprovecomment':

check_admin_referer();
==
then everything works fine...any thoughts?

--
T. M. Tracy