[wp-testers] Integrating bbpress

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:26:09 GMT 2005

At 0:57 -0500 9/03/05, Carthik Sharma wrote:
>Wouldn't this question be better asked at the wp-hackers list? (wider
>audience, more general question, unrelated to testing WP svn etc)

Hello Carthik,

Clearly no for different reasons, these reasons are the ones that
made me write I'm very happy to see this list appear.

1) I tried once in the past to ask for something in wp-hackers. I've
been very clearly answered that  wp-hackers a list for people who
have something to propose not for those who are requesting help, and
I'm not a developer, I'm just a touristic tweaker....

2) bbpress, for some rather mysterious reason (if I understand well
it's the software used in WP Website forums) as a early beta status

3) I use WP 1.5.1 alpha  and as the scripts is evolving since 1.5
strayhorn, I don't know (and in fact don't care) if an integration
solution working with very last svn release, would work with the
official release.

Luc