[wp-testers] Integrating bbpress

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 10:47:06 GMT 2005

Hello,

Let's say that to add to a WP install some forum functionnality
outside the comment system, bbpress seems a good candidate.

I use phorum for other purpose, but I have a WP site with a lot of
coments, and sometimes people send me direct messages (I have a
contact page with a form) that don't fit in a comments thread.

So I'd like to integrate a little forum to my WP in order to manage
these "comments not directly related to a blog post".. and bbpress
could be rather cool for that.

But until now I failed to intégrate it.

Luc