[wp-testers] Problems, I wanna upgrade to the complete 1.5

PaRis parisgv at otenet.gr
Sun Mar 6 13:44:58 GMT 2005

hi, i use the nightly version, 1.5 beta of 15.01.2005 and i would like to upgrade to the original 1.5 version, how can i do that? www.justshannen.com is my site, well, i dont know where the other files, like 16.01.2005, 17.01, 18ect till the final zip files are to go, download them and upgrade them manually from that day till the complete version. plz reply to my email parisgv at otenet.gr thanks!