[wp-testers] Latest SVN problems with Opera

Louis C. louisc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 01:11:01 GMT 2005

With the latest 1.6 alpha from SVN, revision 2657, I've been having
some problems with the admin section in Opera 8.01 on linux, build
1204. First of all, the movable little "advanced" sections below the
post in edit mode (not when you're writing a new post) do not display
the little + or - all the time. You have to click on them, and the +/-
is not clickable. The movable sections to the right of the post work
fine.

Also when you hover over the "Delete Post", also on the edit post
page, not the write post page and not on the manage post page, Opera
segfaults. It never used to do this, and I will report this to Opera
as well.
--
Louis C.
http://www.benignthoughts.com/