[wp-testers] hello

CŽedric cedric at feelfree.homelinux.com
Sun Jun 19 21:10:10 GMT 2005

CŽedric wrote:

> I've tried to compose a new post, but when I push the button "Save and
> Continue Editing" the post is stored as a draft but the editing fields
> are empty, I just have to refresh the page and click on the draft to
> continue to edit it.
>
> Does anyone have the same trouble?
>
> Greetings from Switzerland...

after investigation, it seems that the post number is not given by the
form when pressing the button "Save and Continue Editing".
The error could be located in post.php line 56, the $post_ID value is empty.
the assignation for this variable was like in 1.5.1.2:

$id_result = $wpdb->get_row("SHOW TABLE STATUS LIKE '$wpdb->posts'");
$post_ID = $id_result->Auto_increment;

Hope that helps!