[wp-testers] HTML output of <!--more--> tag not valid?

James Johnson jtjohnson at takklesoft.com
Sat Jun 18 22:23:00 GMT 2005

Its probably a problem with the theme itself.  My copy of the Ocadia theme
did it too because of some code that was in the template files.

wp-content/themes/ocadia/index.php had this line in it:
<?php the_content(__('<p>Read the rest of this entry &raquo;</p>')); ?>

Taking out the extra <p> tags from that eliminates the invalid <p> tags from
the link.

- James