[wp-testers] Re: Cahrset and feed

Luc Saint-Elie lstelie at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 11:49:04 GMT 2005

Later:

In case others have the same problem I ended by

1) Make a view source on the RSS2 link
2) copy in a text (utf8) file
3) correct it
4) save it on the server
5) adding to .htaccess file the following redirection :
Redirect temp /feed/rss2 http://myblog/mycorrectfeed.xml

The conclusion is that considering the very delicate nature of RSS feeds, it
would be far better to have a wp-rss outputing a static file easy to manage
and correct if needed, that a dynamic system.

Luc

--
Luc Saint-Elie
Domaine de l'étang sec