[wp-testers] [Fwd: 1.5.1.3 and categories]

Ryan Boren ryan at boren.nu
Sat Jul 2 16:54:46 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-07-02 at 08:11 -0700, Matthew Mullenweg wrote:

> [...]

A typical post publication scenario with the MT API is:

metaWeblog.newPost
mt.setPostCategories
mt.publishPost

Works fine for me on all clients I possess.

> Why there was no testing with ecto at all, baffles me.

Because I can't install and test every XMLRPC client known to man,
because my requests for feedback from ecto users went largely ignored.
Very frustrating.

Ryan